Cancelling/changing your insurance policy

Do you need to:

  • Update your account information?
  • Change your payment information?
  • Change your insurance coverage option?
  • Transfer your coverage to a new social housing address?
  • Cancel your insurance?
  • Are you an OW/ODSP caseworker calling on behalf of a client?

If any of the above apply to you, phone Marsh’s Private Client Services at 1-866-940-5111.

Why Get Tenant Insurance?

Find out why tenant insurance makes sense for you and your family

Read more

Coverage Options

Compare our coverage options so you can select what's right for you

Read more

Questions & Answers

Clear answers to commonly asked questions

Read more

The HSC Tenant Insurance Program is brokered by Marsh's Private Client Services and underwritten by XN Financial. Read more